Oralx Show Horse. Herb-Free Calming Paste for Horses. L-Tryptophan, Vitamins & Minerals to Help Maintain Calm, Focused Composure During Events & Transport. Easy-Dose Syringe. 1.2 Oz. USA-Made. by Oralx at South Winds Horse Rescue. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Oralx Show Horse. Herb-Free Calming Paste for Horses. L-Tryptophan, Vitamins & Minerals to Help Maintain Calm, Focused Composure During Events &
Product Description & Reviews
Oralx Show Horse. Herb-Free Calming Paste for Horses. L-Tryptophan, Vitamins & Minerals to Help Maintain Calm, Focused Composure During Events & Transport. Easy-Dose Syringe. 1.2 Oz. GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Per Tube (34g): L-Tryptophan (Min.) 1.75 g; Magnesium (Min.)175 mg; Vitamin B-6 (Min.) 45 mg. INGREDIENTS: Water, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Corn Oil, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Red 40. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Feed contents onto back of horse's tongue. Amount is determined by one mark on the plunger for every 100 lbs. of body weight. Feed 2 to 4 hours prior to competition, event, or transporting. Use as a source of L-Tryptophan, magnesium, and Vitamin B-6 to maintain a calm and focused composure without causing drowsiness. Keep Out of Reach of Children. For Equine Use Only. Store Below 86 °F. NET WT 1.2 OZ (34g). Made in USA.
Features & Highlights
- ORALx SHOW HORSE: Show Horse is a Herb-Free nutritional oral paste that contains important vitamins and minerals to help your horse maintain calm, focused composure in the arena, on the track or in the trailer. Administer Show Horse four hours prior to competition, event or strenuous exercise.
- EASY TO ADMINISTER: Show Horse is highly palatable and easy to administer from its handy dosing syringe. Simply depress plunger to deliver a measured dose to the back of your horse's tongue-one mark on the plunger for each 100 lbs. of body weight.
- HIGH QUALITY INGEDIENTS: Show Horse, is a high-quality supplemental source of L-Tryptophan, Magnesium and Vitamin B-6. Oralx paste products are specially formulated to keep ingredients fresh and potent over their long shelf-life without refrigeration. So keep your supply of Show Horse within easy reach; in the barn, stable, tack box or trailer.
- TRUSTED & DEPENDABLE: Show Horse is manufactured in the USA using the highest quality ingredients with guaranteed analysis. All Oralx nutritional supplements, including Show Horse, are trusted and recommended by equine veterinarians, trainers and horse enthusiasts the world over.
- IN THE BOX: Show Horse Oral Paste Supplement in one dosing syringe. Net weight 1.2 oz (34 gm). Click "Add to Cart" to bring effective calm and composure to your horse athlete with Oralx Show Horse.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Oralx, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Calm Coat
mpn: 7281, ean: 0192959801262,
Calm Coat Detangler & Shine eliminates tangles and knots providing effortless grooming leaving a spectacular sheen on coat, mane and tail that lasts for days. It makes the coat smooth and sleek while it repels dust, dirt and stains keeping your horse...
Ivomec Eprinex Pour-On For treatment and control of roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, mange mites and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle, including lactating dairy cattle. No meat withdrawal or milk withholding period....
By Perfect Prep
The Perfect Prep EQ Gold Pellets is a calming formula for horses that is safe for shows and easy to administer. It contains no prohibited substances, only vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are naturally present in the horse. Features: • The m...
By Horse First
mpn: AA5KG, ean: 5060220781016,
Horse First(R) Acid Aid It is estimated that 90% of racehorses will have stomach ulcers and 60% of leisure and performance horses have ulcers. Signs of poor stomach health include poor performance, change in attitude or feeding habits, poor appetite,...